Saturday 28 December 2013

Christmas (a little late)

I haven't been able to blog recently because my typer has been on holiday and it's been very exciting with all the Christmas stuff! But here is my Christmas post....
This year for Christmas inside my stocking I got...
(1) Catnip toys
(2) Wind-up mouse (from my advent calendar)
(3) A jar for all my treats
(4) A homemade toy (it has lots of scraps bundled together and it is for my scratching post)
(5) Slippers (They are red with little white reindeers at the top)
(6) More toys ( They are plastic balls with bells in, I used to have them as a kitten)
(7) A homemade Christmas collar (it is plated red, green and white threat with coloured bells)

 
Here are some picture of me playing/wearing my presents....
 
Don't I look festive!?
Here I am inspecting my new slippers....

I am playing with my catnip bar
Don't I look handsome in this collar?!
Here I am playing with my toy
Christmas was very exciting, getting all those new things. I also got a blue water bowl which I like very much, it is collapsible so this means that I can have a lot of water or just a shallow bowl my owner likes it because it is easy to carry, hence the handles.
On Christmas I felt very lucky because my owners gave me the turkey lung, that filled me up so I didn't need any tea that day. Ooh I love turkey lung! ......  



No comments:

Post a Comment