Wednesday 23 October 2013

My days: Wet Wendesday!

I haven't been writing as much so I apologise in advance! It is also a shame, because of my bad memory, I might miss bits out!
Last night: All evening I had been in and out of the living room trying to tell my owners that I wanted to go home...they probably were too engrossed in their TV program to notice or thought I wanted food. I did get let out and it was surprisingly warm for the time it was. I went for what I thought was going to be a quick drink and roam but I got distracted and missed my older owner calling for me later on. So I spent the whole night outside, which I do often. But it rained. Hard. So when my younger owner came, and thank paws she did! I was all spiky, wet and very hungry indeed!

I waited so patiently I was allowed to lick out the milk from the cereal bowl!
Today: Well as a bit of a pay back  after I gobbled down my food I lay down on the kitchen floor. Then shook my body. Then pasted around sometime. So the floor was covered in water...a slipping hazard maybe, a nuisance but think of the inconvenience of last night! MEW but because I waited so patiently I was allowed to lick out the milk from the cereal bowl! But I was quite glad when my younger owner gave my half a pouch of Whiskers salmon wet food. I usually get dried diet food (more on that later) so it was quite a treat for me and much appreciated as well... I am still hungry but I cant stop licking my lips so I don't mind!
Yesterday: Not much has happened as you have gathered. But I did have another episode of being locked out in the rain. The younger owner was at school and the older one was painted a cupboard for some bazar reason ion the dining room. Now she hates me going through the window and using it as a cat flap. So when I mewed outside it she insisted I walked to the back door to be let in....in the rain! -Cheek! So I stayed put and let her go half way through the yard to call me as I said I was staying where I was so then she went and said I had no mind/brain and my head was stuffed with fur! How dare she I can do lots of tricks and write a blog! So in the end, like everyone who refuses to let me in the 'cat flap' she couldn't resist my poor yet cute pleading face and let me in where I displayed mucky paw prints on the 'eggshell' coloured window sill, which isn't cleaned up yet!   

P.S. I'm really sorry that the picture is bad quality!!!  ....MEWOOOOOO!    

No comments:

Post a Comment