Saturday 19 October 2013

I won a tree!

Me as a younger cat before I put on weight!
I won a tree today, well I found out an while back but today it arrived. My owners had entered a competition to win a tree, it was with this yogurt company. Anyway they entered the special code in and filled in the details in my name. And it turned out that we had won a tree, a wild cherry tree in fact! They came early this mourning and awoke the family, I however was still locked in the kitchen mewing very loudly. The younger owner came down and fed me, I had a few bites of my breakfast before I was picked up and taken up stairs to the adult's bedroom. The room was very nice and warm because it had had two warm bodies sleeping in it. I purred very loudly once I had realized my tree had arrived. We have no room in our territory so we are going to take the tree (which is in a poster like roll) to the very old owner who sometimes looks after me and plant it in her woods. I will never see it again but I don't really care to be honest. Now all the younger family members have their own tree! The young girl has a silvery green tree in the front garden witch is good to hide in sometimes and the big boy has a very tall, weird looking thing in a pot in the back garden. I'm going to sleep and intend to for a while.    

No comments:

Post a Comment