Thursday 24 October 2013

Holiday

Hi friends! Well I just heard some disappointing news! It was when I went up to my big shared bed when Lexie told me...they are going on holiday! How dare they? I don't want to come but I want them to stay! Now that they are packing and stuff I can sense something is going on but am keeping cool as a cucumber on the bed, all curled up! The very old female will be coming round for a stroke no doubt and the people next door will be feeding me hopefully I can put on my sweet look and get more food! I wish I could stay at their house which I really like to naughtily explore in! But I will be able to go to my big shared bedroom, the humans bathroom and kitchen. And the bad news is I wont have access to blog!!! :(   So bye for now.....

1 comment:

  1. Hi bubba. Thank you for dropping by my blog. It's nice to meet you. You see, i'm not feeling too well, but mom said i have a new friend who visited. So i had to come and meet you.

    ReplyDelete