Wednesday 16 October 2013

My Day: Mostly sleeping

 Hello, here is what I've done today: I woke up this morning; quite late actually...about 7: 45. I must of been in a good dream or something...not that I can remember... I the night I'd tipped over my pot of food and spilt the water as it wasn't perfectly at the brim level.  At night I am either roaming outside or locked inside the kitchen, where I have all my essentials: litter tray, food, water, a window and basket. Anyway each morning I mow at the door until I awake my owners and then fed. Like a routine I did just that today and was fed, with a sigh from my owner because I had spilt my food and drink but what do I care? After I had eaten my food I sat by the back door patiently if I don't say so myself so I could get let out, in which I did so and went to my usual spot where it collects nice fresh rain water so I could have a refreshing drink. When I realized it was slightly drizzling the door magically opened and I went back into the warm house. I went upstairs to which my younger owner usually awaits for me I was very agitated when after several very loud meows didn't result into a stroke, I realized she must be down stairs so I tumbled back down and got a stroke and a cuddle before she disappeared through front door. I went back upstairs which may I say was very tiring for my poor little legs! And made my way to my bedroom which I annoyingly have to share with the younger owner! Anyway the good thing about sharing is when I come to sleep in the bed it's sometimes already warmed up, I spent a long time up there sleeping which is no surprise before I ventured to the living room which was down stairs obviously I had some food before I did so! There I lay fast asleep like a little snail on the sofa. Later on I was still asleep on the sofa. The older owner came and sat next to me so I politely greeted her with a harmonic meow. I wasn't going to let her ruin my beauty sleep so I went back to sleep this time snoring very loudly. Now the younger owner is back and I still haven't woken up. She gave me a stoke, it took a while for me to wake up, and when I did so I gave an embarrassing grunt but I corrected it soon after with my greeting meow. I stretched my head a little as it had been twisted snug into my body (you may not understand...) and purred, then went back to sleep. No doubt I will be begging for food very soon but for now until something interesting happens, Good Day!

DYK? Cats sleep up to 19 to 20 hours a day!!
source: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/how-much-do-cats-sleep.html

No comments:

Post a Comment