Saturday 2 November 2013

Postcard from Ibiza!


The younger  owner sent me a postcard (I took a picture of it.) Even though it was very thoughtful of her I didn't like the idea of her spending her holiday with two not-as-cute-as-me tabbies! She went to a place called Ibiza I think...or so it says on the postcard. The postcard said:
 
"Dear Bubba,
I'm having a lovely time in Ibiza with Mum. On one beach the sand was as soft and white as your fur, can you believe it? But I would much rather have you prowling around, loose sand is just annoying! I heard you were having a nice time back home (something to put in your blog) and although you don't like the feel of sand on your paws I'm sure you'd be jealous of the heat!
Love your Lexie x
P.S Saw this and thought of you, pretty funny! We need to do a photo shoot some time, hoping to do one of the full moon and you for Halloween but I think we've left it too late!" (pictures to come...)
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment