Thursday 14 November 2013

Coming soon....

Coming up....

Very soon...'Defending my Territory'  

Some time.....I will be doing a radiator post/review/fact file/guidance for any amateurs or beginners because obviously I am a pro!

Another time.....It has been requested from a reader.... cat blooper video review and what I think of cat blooper videos that are being posted on YouTube all the time!  

Some other time....I will be telling you about my catvent calendar and that's all I'm saying!

And lastly....A Christmas build-up special! I will be posting some pics of me last Christmas (that featured on the family Christmas card), what I want this Christmas and MORE!!

A bit extra....I have joined Catscouts and I will tell you a bit about it but I need to get my uniform sorted so I'm not sure when that will be!

So there! There's lots to look forward to (I hope) and of course my day to day diary (not that it differs too much) if you have any other suggestions like the Hamster owner has given then please comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment