Monday 25 November 2013

Pre- Christmas

It's nearly Christmas time...all the humans are very excited and maybe I should be too, I don't know! But here is my Christmas blog post!

I am very proud of my Catvent calender
Ooh Yummy!













My Catvent calendar 2013- I have never had a catvent calendar before but my owners saw it and thought they would treat me I guess -to a treat everyday! The calendar is made by Dreamies which is probably my favourite treat company and I usually get a packet of their treats for Gotcha' day. So I'm really looking forward to opening each window...I will fill you in each day and apparently there is a toy on the big day so that's kinda exciting, thank you Dreamie Cat!
 
Last Christmas: Here are some pictures of me last Christmas...For Christmas 2012 I got: A homemade toy and a packet of moist treats from my owners friend, a packet of seafood party mix from another friend and a homemade mouse toy from my owner.

17 boxes and packets of treats and one big x-mas dinner later I
think we could all do with a lie down!

Can you see my new mouse?

 
Better picture to come...when it's filled!
My Stocking: My owners went out and the younger one got me a stocking as well as blue thing...I think it is a present for me but I'm not sure what...hmmm, what do you thing? My stocking is made out of felt I think and has a cat on it and says 'Purrrfect Christmas' I don't think it was much money but that doesn't matter after all why spend a lot on something I have lasted so long without?




There is me! The white one! Hehe, I like
and those birds look interesting!
Cards: I know this is a bit irrelevant but my owners went out and found a pack of four cards which had me on! Well it looks like me sitting with some cats from cat scouts or can you spot you! The card is called 'Christmas Chorus.'


My wish list!
I will talk you through my wish list and any stuff I may have missed. (This is in no particular order) 1. Cat nip House plant - I would love this because I do like cat nip well duh! And I have never had a catnip plant before, I have always wanted one so very badly, the older owner says that it would have to be indoor or other cats will come to our garden...
2. My radiator bed, yes I want it back hmph! 
3. A feeding mat - well I guess I don't really need one as much now because I have a tray to put my bowls on but a proper feeding mat would be great and their are some nice ones out there and anyway my owners were going to get me this last Christmas...
4. Cat scout product (s) - I am getting very devoted to cat scouts (I think, I hope) and there are some great products available and neckerchiefs coming soon! But if I don't get some thing at least I will have the membership card! 
5.  Santa Cat treat - My owner and I saw this yogurt and catnip flavoured Santa treat, that sounds del-is!
6. A place to keep all my treats - Well even though I hardly get treats I do have a few packets so a storage place to put it would be nice (maybe a jar labelled 'Treats') my owner has seen these types of things for sale but I don't want it expensive or anything just something that may entice my owners to give me some! 
Other stuff: I want something to keep me warm because I have noticed that my owners are rather harsh on putting the heating on and it is getting extremely cold also as much as I adore treats my owner says that I don't really need any more and also since I'm having my yummy exciting diet (with more fat in it.)


PS. I am only posting this because it 25th of November so a month till Christmas (or 30 days!) but posting this doesn't mean it's Christmas season yet, I still haven't got my owners a present yet nor seen any white cold stuff like on Christmas cards (apart from 'frost' but that doesn't count!) speaking of Christmas cards I've (we've) not got any or the Christmas tree up (I am excited for that because if it is a real one I get to lick the water out from the tub at the bottom!, anyway hope you lot have a lovely Christmas holiday (even though it's not around the corner (something that humans say, I never really get it but heh ho...it's Christmas!)  





5 comments:

  1. Ooh thanky you Polly! (and thankyou fro the pressie you got me tehee)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Bubba, want to follow you... how to Bubba? Come see me and tell me how!
    Purrs, Miss Kitty
    http//:shespoketome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Miss Kitty, what a splendid name! Well the way I follow other blogs is by adding the link to my reading list on the blogger dashboard

      Delete
  3. Or you can Follow by email -----look in the side and type in your email address

    ReplyDelete