Thursday 14 November 2013

Defending my Terrotory

Now I must sadly admit that many risk-taking cats trespass my front garden and some I can happily ignore but O I cannot (O is the first letter of his name but for his privacy I will shorten it to 'O' , if you want leave a comment and guess the mancat name starting with O!) anyway O and I, we have been enemies for as long as I can remember maybe because we live annoyingly close! I have mentioned him in a previous blog by the way...so getting back on track O has been getting friendly with my owner and has been hanging around by the door! So there I was looking after my other garden (the next door neighbour's) when I spotted him by my favourite bush! So out I  immerged and, our tails both swishing I was very angry indeed but did I growl, did I hiss, did I bush my ail up? No. O did he hissed then ran away I'm sorry it wasn't very dramatic, no fight or anything...but we're both too old for that he knew perfectly well in any fight I would win.     
 
I miss my radiator bed you see I used to have this crème bobbly bed thing that hooked on the back of the radiator, it was very snug and warm but I haven't seen it for a while my younger owner and I will be very cross if I find I don't have it any more! -So just a word of warning.... >:(  So for the moment I am perched on the top of the sofa, my back to the radiator. -Have you got a radiator bed?

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like you were very brave! Good for you, defending your garden. I don't know what a radiator bed is...but it sounds snuggly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well it is my duty to protect my owners from that flea bad, O! And yes it is very snug but if you live in a warm country you might not need one 'cos you have the sun!

      Delete