Saturday 2 November 2013

What I been up to!

Friday: My owners left me as I said before but I didn't have a bad day...the weather wasn't brilliant, wind and rain but I went in and out of the house then as a special treat I got to go in the house next door! I sat on the man's knee for a few hours it was better then my very cold house.

Sunday: Nothing much happened but I had a good cuddle with the very old female.

Thursday: I have been in most of the day and had been fed before my owners returned. When they came back the younger owner was very happy to see me and I was sat on top of the stairs giving them my angry look because they left me but when the younger owner came to me I couldn't stop purring and lying down on the ground in happiness. I got to spend all night in the big bed rather then my basket and we cuddled up together for warmth it was very nice. I went down around my usual time: 3amish to use the little tray  then had a few nips down to the kitchen to have a snack then I went out into the landing and started meowing this woke the younger owner up but she didn't mind she just called me back to the bedroom because I can only spend the whole night with her if I don't disturb anyone which I didn't! 

Friday: Today my younger owner and I came down first she fed me but then I didn't know what to do so I sat on her knee whilst she went on the computer.   

Most Days: I have been round to the neighbour's house where it is nice, comfy and warm. I spent most time there on the rocking chair, on their knees, by the fire and behind the sofa in till they took me back every night for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment