Sunday 24 November 2013

Catch up...

I'll number things, why not...?
1) I have ordered of for my free cat scouts membership card and because I live in England I don't expect it to be speedy quick but my owner said I can get it in my stocking as hopefully it will arrive before Christmas! And I am really excited.  
2) The Pre-Christmas post has been written with lots of pictures and I will be posting that later on (not sure when probably when I have a very boring week! MOL)  
3) I've not done much today just slept by the radiator and stayed pretty much in the warmest room (which to my calculations (which are reliable, of course) is the living room -two radiators, carpet, thick curtains, blankets and a fire.)

Just watching TV on the sofa.....I wonder what's on...? :)
4) But I have been out for like five minutes....
5) I am getting extremely bored of my chicken dry food and am not really eating it unless I am very hungry (which I am only for a short while other times when I eat is when I'm bored so my food being boring is a bit of a problem) My owner said that it is like my 'toy'/'hobby' like a kitten has its toys and scraping trees etc. I have my food apparently so I have been given a very exciting, interesting and extremely yummy timetable (no I am not that desperate I would eat the paper, no) I mean what it says on the paper (and that is not the ink...) it says different combinations to have with my dry food such as cat yogurt (I got some salmon flavoured for my Gotcha' day), wet food (nom!), tastier dry food (nom again but not as much) so this whole timetable thing sounds good to me, I just don't have much hope in my owners and whether they are going to stick with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment